Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

A station is not responding. I have pushed the reset button,

Customer Question

a station is not responding. I have pushed the reset button, when that did not respond, I unpluged and repluged, and even did # 3. I have three t.v.'s and all are in the same mode.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: new, less than three years all have been working perfectly.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes to both questions.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: woke up to it yesterday and today. However, yesterday they came on on their own.
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, it said that that particular station had been "something" at 8:06 am, so I must have pushed a wrong button. Also, one of the t.v.'s has no signal at all now, and another keeps saying that an error has occured and keeps sending me back to the reset button.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up

What are we talking about here , is this a tv ?

Which station and which reset button ?