TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

When power on tv you three sound in speaker then it go off

Customer Question
rca model# *****...
when power on tv you three sound in speaker then it go off rca model# ***** chassis#ptk195ac
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: no picture when turn on you hear three sound seen like come the speaker
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the set don't light up
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing the set don't come on
JA: Anything else you want the tv expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: set dead no picture the fuse is good
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
11/2/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I am sorry you are having problems here ,this set is a rear projection one, major problems we have with the set sets is failed convergence failed flyback transformers the problem is there is little in the way of spares for these sets anymore because of the onset of flat panel TV, I am sorry for this news however it is better me conveying this to you rather than a tech to your home who will charge you $100.

I am sorry I do not have better news if you want anymore info on what to replace the set with let me know I may be able to help you, far better to put money towards new than this ,that is the best option to take here

If you need anything else let meknow otherwise>

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,a 3 to 5 star rating (click submit) enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician