Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Bought Channel Master a few days ago. Everything worked fine

Customer Question

Bought Channel Master a few days ago. Everything worked fine until this morning when I wanted to set up the remote for the TV. Nothing on the remote works for the TV or the Channel Master. Can you call me at *********, please.
Reinhold
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover or its brand name ?

Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.

By the way , the phone offer has to be done through the website and your phone number has been edited , this is what I see now " Can you call me at *********, "