Hello and sorry you're having problems. Please try a full factory reset of the TV, and then once that is done and the TV turns back on - setup your Wi Fi network on the TV again (enter the network password), and then sign in to Netflix and let me know what happens:
To restore the TV to its factory default settings:
1. Press the MENU button on the remote. The on-screen menu is displayed.
2. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK. The SYSTEM menu is displayed.
3. Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK. The RESET & ADMIN menu is displayed.
4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK.
5. If you have changed the default parental control passcode, enter it now. The TV displays, “Select Reset to restore all TV settings to factory defaults.”
6. Highlight Reset and press OK.
7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly afterward and the Setup App will begin.