TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It's not working. Shows on screem "HD content protection or

Customer Question
It's not working. Shows...
It's not working. Shows on screem "HD content protection or your _____ has been compromised. Please use YPbP
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: a
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV menu works for a while then the content which I typed always come out. It has the same problem on all sources/inputs. This all started when we changed the cable box to a new one - one that also records.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been going on for 4 days now since a shaw technician installed a new cable box with recorder.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wonder if a Shaw technician can come to the house just to check exactly what's going on. I won't be able to help if you ask me to check this and that on the tv or cable.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/31/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

You are sure you get this message on other inputs like a DVD player for example?

Anthony

If so I will need the full model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Louie, Technician