How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aric Your Own Question
Aric, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 44914
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
Type Your TV Question Here...
Aric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2004 hitach plasma 52" that I need a SDR lower

Customer Question

I have a 2004 hitach plasma 52" that I need a SDR lower board
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: P50T501A
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no it will not turn on one of the chips on the board is broken
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing it stopped working and I looked at the board and saw one of the chips were damaged it JP61235 sdr board and I can't find one to fit this tv
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know if I can use another type of board or is there a compatable board for that model
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. The Upper and Lower SDR (U and R) respectively boards can be purchased at the link below for your set "Brand New" from Copeli Repair. It is best to replace both of these boards as a set as they work in tandem: