TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have an 80 inch sharp tv and it will not turn on with the

Customer Question
remote or on the side...
I have an 80 inch sharp tv and it will not turn on with the remote or on the side of the tv. The V at the bottom keep flashing.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about two years or three old. bought 6/22/14 LC-80LE642U
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Can not get tv to come on but got sound, the other tv are working fine
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Just tonight I tried to sign on just about 20 mins ago
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just help on getting this tv to work
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/31/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please check carefully the V light on TV bottom front, is it flashing in specific pattern?

for example, one long flash and one short flash, pauses and repeats the same flash pattern?

Louie, Technician