TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

V422XVT purchased in 2010 Can I use Amazon Prime on this

Customer Question
V422XVT purchased in 2010...
V422XVT purchased in 2010 Can I use Amazon Prime on this device
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SV422XVT 2010
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes the menu works. I have not tried on other devices
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This is my initial try.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/30/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you. If you see a pop up for phone call service, it was not sent by me and I am not available by phone. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here.

-Do you have a subscription to Amazon Prime already?

-Do you have the original remote that came with the tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Louie, Technician