Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I will get that info. The TV just shut down last week and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I will get that info. The TV just shut down last week and says no channels in
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Nothing works it only says no channels in master list. We have two other
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This happened last Tues night. It was working fine. we have two TV's that
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: our 3 tv's are controlled by Dish with one hopper and two joies. They sent us a new hopper and it did not help. thanks John
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Can you please look on the back of the tv and tell me the brand and model information located there?

Can you also tell me exactly how/where the dish box is connected to the tv in question (look on the back, which port is the box plugged into there, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, av1, etc)?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I agreed to the $5 deal NOT the $28 deal! Cancel my order as I will be doing the same!!
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

The price is never just $5, that is the deposit to post your question, with the remainder being required upon working with an expert.

You may cancel from the help page.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't see a help page?
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

There is a help section on the account page.