TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Our 50"LED TV ATSC Tuner, has a tiny red light on lower left

Customer Question
of screen. The sound...
Our 50"LED TV ATSC Tuner, has a tiny red light on lower left of screen. The sound was on yesterday but the screen was blank. The cable is connected but I cannot get the TV to turn on at all today. We got the TV in 2014. Any suggestions?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: PLDEDS066A-E, s/n A130509607000273.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I'm not tech savvy so I may have to have my granddaughter contact you later in the week. The TV was working fine but the screen went blank and now the next day, the TV does not turn on at all Is it possible that a button was pushed in error?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just happen yesterday and I was not home at the time and the person watching the TV does not remember anything happening.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/27/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Can you recheck TV model number as PLDEDS066A-E gives me hard time to find any info?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not receive any help with my issue and I do not plan to pay for something that I did not receive.

Did you get my previous reply where I asked correct model number of TV which is very important info to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I answered that the TV is a Proscan and I offered other info.

I'm sorry but I never got those info nor they are visible in this chat thread.

Please do not reply to email notification came from JustAnswer.com on my every response and reply here in this chat thread only. Can you provide those info again here?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not satisfied with this correspondence and I do not feel I should repeat all that I sent yesterday. This is the end of discussion.

Its OK, I tried to assist you but without having TV model number I can't do it more. Contact customer service for any money/ billing matter and do not rate this conversation.

Thanks.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician