TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I purchased a ProscaN tv 2DAys ago and I vannoty get it to

Customer Question
load the stations. JA: Can you...
I purchased a ProscaN tv 2DAys ago and I vannoty get it to load the stations.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Proscan is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I bought in on the 24th of this month the model is PLEDED3273A
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No on the main menue it will not go to the channels.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Im still trying to get it set up.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Every thing seems to work except it will not load the stations.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/26/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

How are you viewing or trying to view TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight from wallno box\antenna?

Anthony

I see you are not on-line just reply in the box below when you are ready thank you

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am on cable
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My computer and TV are not in the same room so a phone call would work better.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
am I going to get a phone call?
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Appliance Repair Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Appliance Repair Technician
Phone call session started
Louie, Technician