TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 55" VIZIO purchased and installed 4/20/13. Will it

Customer Question
I have a 55" VIZIO...
I have a 55" VIZIO purchased and installed 4/20/13. Will it support FIRE.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LATROQAP0500469
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes the menu works. Not being all that technical I do not know where FIRE will work on my TV
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It is not an issue. Since FIRE has some specific requirements I do not was to buy it if my TV will now support it.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you, ***** ***** works fine. I'll wait for you to connect me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/26/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Are you referring to am amazon fire stick?if so yes it will support through hdmi

Anthony

Let me know if you need any further help,

A positive rating of 3 to 5 stars is appreciated thank you (rating bar top of the page click 3 to 5 stars click submit)the site will then release credit to me.

If you mean anything else let me know

Anthony

You may mean amazon fire streaming and yes it will support that too .Set has HDMI which is all that is required

Do you need any more help with this please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your system is so poorly programmed I just cancelled the whole thing and called the bank to disallow the charges you made with no valid response. I just received a much belated answer to my question. Now I shall have to call the bank again to permit your unwarranted exorbitant charges. I hope I never have the occasion to contact you again and although you have a good product your system is quite impossible to deal with. I shall avoid buying from you as a result of this.

I am sorry about that just to clarify I am the technician I am using the site like you are I have no dealings with billings etc or even how the site works i just use it like you do, it puts us together, I do not receive anything until you use the rating bar top of the page and rate me 3 to 5 stars

If you need anything else let me know

If you want to contact admin its***@******.***

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician