Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have sony wireless headphones and a sony sound bar but I

Customer Question

I have sony wireless headphones and a sony sound bar but I cannot get any sound to come through the headphones.I think it is connected correctly but all I get is a buzzing sound. At one time it worked now it does not and I did nothing to injure the connections anywhere.Model number for headphone MDR-RF985R for sounder SA-CT60BT
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: not a tv but sounbar and wireless head phone connectio0n
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything and even called sony cs and no help keep getting forwarded and cut off must have spoken to 3-4 the techs going on for awhile worked for a short time and now nothing I tried everything
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no want to return headphones but I took too long to be eliglble
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. How do you have the head phones connected to the TV?