crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I did something dumb this morning. I bought a tv Antenna and

Customer Question

I did something dumb this morning. I bought a tv Antenna and plug it in to my tv and it didn't work so I umplug it and plugged my cable back up the way I remebered it. The sound on my tv was just fine, but no picture
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?
Customer: Led 32830RQq
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have try to turn on the tv but nothing happens
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: ever since earlier this morning
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried to dis connect it and put a different tv antebnna
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 11 months ago.

Hi!

What is the make/model of your TV?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Rca Led 32830RQo

On the back of the TV, you will see a button called INPUT on it. If you press the INPUT button, it will cycle through the input options.

Continue to press the INPUT button until the TV shows the correct signal and you can watch TV again.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.