Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Need code to input on Direct TV Remote to control my new

Customer Question

Need code to input on Direct TV Remote to control my new Sharp TV Model LC-43N6100U ... tried all the codes from DTV and in the pamphlet that came with the DTV remote and on screen ... nothing worked
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: just bought it today at walmart ... brand new
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Well ... have not been able to program my new or old Direct TV remote to control the Sharp TV ... have tried all the codes found online, and in the new DTV remote documents and codes recommended in the new TV documents for connecting a DTV remote to new sharp TV
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 11 months ago.

Hi!

What model remote control do you have with DirecTV? The model number is ***** the left hand corner of your remote.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Forget it

Okay, thank you for your time.