TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Need to adjust the brightness its to dark, 1080p about 15

Customer Question
need to adjust the brightness...
need to adjust the brightness its to dark
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 1080p about 15 yeas old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I do not have the remote can it be adjusted on the tv it self
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: its been like this since I was given the tv from my daughter
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just need to know how to bright the pic
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/23/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up ;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .
Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Need help with this ?

Louie, Technician