TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My insignia roku tv 5402x will not stream. it is not reading

Customer Question
my insignia roku tv 5402x...
my insignia roku tv 5402x will not stream . it is not reading the wireless network . was fine last weekend and will not connect now.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: roku tv 5402x 1-2 years.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: menu works cable input works. all roku apps will not work.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: worked good last weekend. noticed it monday, but put off attempting to fox till this weekend (work a lot)
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when i try software update it says server could not be reached.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/23/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result.

Louie, Technician