Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a thing tv and I was trying to reset the setting and

Customer Question

I have a thing tv and I was trying to reset the setting and when the language came in it froze and I cannot move to where it says so I want English France or spanish. can you help me
Category: TV
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not thinl a tcl tv
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. The model number will be on the back of the TV. but we may not need that right now.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

The first thing you would try, is disconnect the set from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. Then plug the set back in, and also check that the power cord is connected tight at the TV as well. Press power once, and see if the set powers up normally. Try this procedure up to 2 times, and please let me know what happens.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Usually the symptoms you have indicate a locked up Mainboard, and those steps usually free it up. If that does not work, then please reply back with the following:

1) The age of the set (or is this a brand new TV)?

2) The model number off of the back of the set.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

I'm unsure why you're unable to reply, but do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Did not work. Tv is 2 years old 2007302300470
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

I'm not available by phone. Sorry, the site sends that offer without my knowledge. That number is ***** the model number, please get the model number (stated as such) off of the back of the TV.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

Also will need you to elaborate please as to WHAT exactly you see on the TV screen now that it's powered up. I'm not there to see what you're seeing.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please call
Asa
Expert:  Aric replied 9 months ago.

I already stated I'm not available by phone. I will opt out. Good luck.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.