TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 65" TV Replaced the Bulb in January, now some whit

Customer Question
spots are happening, what is...
I have a 65" TV Replaced the Bulb in January, now some whit spots are happening, what is that. I have about 5 of these white spots
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: don't know the model it is about 5 to 6 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I think so I haven't checked that
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing they just started about month ago with one spot then 2 and now 5
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/22/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you give me the model number of the tv? It is printed on a sticker on the back of the tv.
If it is a mitsubishi it will start with WD, a samsung should start with HL

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician