TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a westinghouse 60inch smart Tv.... i have had no

Customer Question
problems with it since purchased...
i have a westinghouse 60inch smart Tv.... i have had no problems with it since purchased from bestbuy online around febuary of this year...today i turned on the tv and the picture is half black screen ... what do i do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/21/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up ;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Is it a vertical left/right division (black)or top/bottom ?

Actually doesn`t really matter which way it affected , your tv still has a serious problem like very likely the t-con board or the lcd panel itself.

The good news is that your tv is still under warranty but you will have to contact westinghouse first at this number (###) ###-####for the locations of the nearest Westinghouse Electronics service center

You can also lookup this link , just click on it; http://westinghouseelectronics.com/support/warranty/

Let me know if you have other questions and if not for now then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .
Thank you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician