TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

For some reason all of the sudden I turned my tv on and the

Customer Question
people are bigger and picture...
For some reason all of the sudden I turned my tv on and the people are bigger and picture doesn't seem clear. I contacted Direct tv but everything was good on there end and they suggested I contact you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/20/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself only this texting method which I consider the best way, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect

Format
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Anthony

If you are succeful with that please >

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page,a 3 to 5 star rating (click submit) enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Any issues let me know thanks

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I unplugged the box it didn't help and have none of these symbols on my remote!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there anyone there!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, am I still being helped with this matter?

Yes here

OK I will need the model number please of the box can you get me that?

You have opened a new question please stay here with this original one thanks

Can you get me the model number of the box and I will find the aspect ratio for you thanks

Please remember its the bo remote I am referring to some boxes have the aspect ratio on the box itself

Will you please reply back??

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm sorry I am handicap and doing the best I can.
It is Direct tv
Model number HR54-700
Receiver number is ***** 5134 9343

OK sorry for that I will check it out now please give me 5 mins thanks

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician