Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

System is set for English. everything is in Spanish. Updated

Customer Question

system is set for English. everything is in Spanish. Updated the system Saturday.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: transaction number old(###) ###-####model # PAAN01238012
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: YES ON BOTH COUNTS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 3 DAYS. SCREEN IN LOWER PART OF SCREEN WAS DARKENING
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT RIGHT NOW. i'M AT WORK MY WIFE IS AT HOME , WHERE THE TV IS [OF COURSE!]
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, When you are at the TV please post back with the "Brand" and "Model Number" off of the back of the TV (none of the numbers you posted are the model).

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You can reply back here at anytime by, Bookmarking the Page/Add to Favorites, logging onto www.justanswer.com, then clicking on "My Questions", or by clicking on any of the links in the Reply E-mails the site sends you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MODEL UN40F6300AF
UN40F6300AFXZA
VERSION: UU041Z6PJ3CUF102289H
WE HOPE! SAMSUNG
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Thanks that is the model. I am unavailable by phone by the way and will be continuing with you here. Please standby.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please click and view the video below to find the correct MENU selections to set the language back to English. Additionally it is the TOOLS button in the MENU that will get you to this section:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrgazepgEX4

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.