TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I'm watching Amazon Prime. How do I get subtitles to be

Customer Question
larger. I tried on my...
I'm watching Amazon Prime. How do I get subtitles to be larger. I tried on my computer, and they're only larger there.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It's new, bought in January. I'm not sure of model number.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The menu works. What do I look for?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I've chosen to have capitons in English, and they've always been very small.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/15/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me how you are accessing prime? Is it on a smart tv app, an amazon fire or roku? Or something else?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm accessing Prime on a Samsung Smart t.v.

What is the model of the tv?

Louie, Technician