TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I need to hook an antenna to it. Right now I have it hooked

Customer Question
I need to hook an...
I need to hook an antenna to it.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Right now I have it hooked up to my apt. Antenna and I' getting scrambled pictuces.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes. Newer TV older building
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I got the TV two days ago had Cable guy out and he told me building wiring is out dated.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just wondering if most antenna have coaxial cable and if that is how I hook it up.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/15/2016
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full make and model # of your antenna? Is it digital?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Louie, Technician