Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a new sony bravia tv that I am trying to hook up my

Customer Question

I have a new sony bravia tv that I am trying to hook up my phillips mx 3900d sustem to and I cannot get the sound to go through the entertainment system.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I'm not 100% sure, but, the manual states the following: Bravian KDL-48R550C/48R530C/48R510C/40R550C/40R530C/40R510C/KDL-32R500C
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes, the menu works
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: since I bought the Tv
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It worked on my old TV, but not this one
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Im currently working on this be with you soon

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you. Please text me when you have an answer, as I will be working around the house and not in front of my laptop.

You need this <<click

This converts the optical audio out of the TV to right and left RCA for the audio line IN on the hometheater

You will need the optical lead to this box and 2 times RCA leads to go to the hometheater

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** of stars (3 to 5 stars) top of the page thanks again

Anthony

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Digital-Optical-Audio-Toslink/dp/B00NH11H38<<clikc

this is the optical lead you will need

The RCA leads self evident get those anywhere

Anthony

You can get either from radio shack however the box you would be better sticking with amazon

Let meknow if you need more help

Please remember the rating thank you, ***** ***** is open for 30 days, you use audio line in on the hometheater (RCA)

What do you think here?do you need more help with this?

Anthony

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi...I paid for an answer and wehn I try to receive it, it wants my credit card information again. the charge has already been authorizzed with my credit card company

I have no idea about that I am just the tech you get connected with the answer is above can you see it?

All the above thread has the answer just scroll up any problems with billing contact***@******.*** by email

Once again i do not receive anything until you rate the answer positively (assuming you can see it)

Anthony

Any messages you see about phone calls etc are not sent by me but the site you can chose to ignore if you wish