TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Polaroid tla-01511c tv turn on screen lights then go's off i

Customer Question
Polaroid tla-01511c tv turn on...
Polaroid tla-01511c tv turn on screen lights then go's off i replace all boards so what is next
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: polaroid tla-01511c
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes win the screen stays on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the set was giveing to me i do not know
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what can i do i put too new boards in it coude it be the backlight tube's
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
10/14/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are the symptoms exactly the same as prior to replacing? Did you really replace ALL the boards, and if so where did you get those parts?

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician