Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung TV led model number UN46F6350AF, only about 3 years

Customer Question

Samsung TV led model number UN46F6350AF, only about 3 years old was watching a movie suddenly went completely black no sound no picture, no power button, tried different outlets nothing, tried hard reset nothing, no lights are on in the back
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you.

In your own words, describe your level of previous experience with electronics because at this point the tv needs diagnosis, parts, and service. I can help with that but with these symptoms, DIY diagnosis is going to be complex (requires using a DMM). If you do not have the needed skills and tools then having it repaired by a local shop is your best option. I can help you with that too, just provide your zip code. Either way the tv is worth repairing.

Let me know how you want to proceed and remember that I will be here with you throughout this entire process. Use the REPLY option or you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Typical cost of diagnosis, parts, labor can be around $300 from a local repair shop. Just the first diagnostic is $100 up front and not refundable. So we are saving you lots of time and money here already...

Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?