Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a logitech webcam I use for skype Recently I have not

Customer Question

I have a logitech webcam I use for skype Recently I have not been able to get my wi=fi network to come up on my TV screen when I am trying to skype. Every network in my area seems to come on the screen but my network. Any suggestions? I would really like to talk with someone.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Have you changed anything on the TV or your wireless router?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
not prior to this occurring. I thought I was getting a phone call. My computer is in one room and my TV/webcam is another so going back and forth is inconvenient.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

My apologies but I am not able to contact you by phone at this time. Would you like me to open your question to another expert that can call you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you come up with a solution or not? I am really getting tired of getting the run around from everyone I have contacted. If you can't help me just say so and please refund the $5.00 and take me off your monthly charge.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

I may be able to help but may need to ask a few more questions, so please be patient. Can you tell me what type of router you are using for your network?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not tech savy but I believe the answer is ATT&T. Does that make sense?
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

It does. Go to your router and unplug the power for about 30 seconds then plug it back in. Don't close your browser so you lose me then let me know when it has powered back up.

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know when you are able to continue and I will return as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.