Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Tv will not go into HD, insignia ns rca4na-17 4 months old,

Customer Question

tv will not go into HD
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: insignia ns rca4na-17 4 months old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: menu works problem only on this tv
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: since we bought tv
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient. Please send me a quick "Hello", just so I know you are here and able to reply.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page only.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

In order to "go to HD" the TV needs an HD source connected to it. So what specifically do you have connected to the TV - is there an HD cable box, SAT box, or....?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

What is connected to this TV please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Since you haven't replied I can only answer with a general response. In order to get HD on the TV, you simply need an HD "Source". This means a High Def Cable box connected to the TV using an HDMI cable.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Please keep in mind rating me does not close the question in any way- it simply ensures I am paid for my time spent trying to help you. You can follow up at any time at no additional cost.