Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.
Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.
I need to ask for some information from you here to sort what is wrong:
1) What's the model number off the back of the TV?
2) Roughly how old is the set?
3) What exactly is it doing or not doing (does it turn ON, but with No Signal, or is it completely "dead" as if it were not even plugged in)?
Please elaborate and we can continue.
I had already stated I am not available by phone. Okay, and you get ALL of your broadcasts from the Uverse box is that correct? Have you tried a reboot of the Cable Box yet?
If you have not already tried this, then you need to reboot your Uverse cable box as a first attempt to solve the problem.
1) Shut the TV off.
2) Unplug the Uverse box from power (pull it's power cord from the wall).
3) Wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. Give the box a couple of minutes to reboot.
4) Turn the TV on and let me know exactly what you see on your screen.
Yes I have that info, I don't need it again as the problem is NOT your TV You get ALL of your programming from ATT so you need to contact them. I will opt out at this point.