TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I need to remove the broken pedestal from my Sharp Aquos LED

Customer Question
tv.Yet there seems to be...
I need to remove the broken pedestal from my Sharp Aquos LED tv.Yet there seems to be 2 screws on the interior that prevent me from completing this project.
Also ,do you recommend a tv stand for the aforementioned tv. One that stands upright with back support.
Thank you for assistance.
Unfortunately the instructions camera on Spanish.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Hello Daniel,

Which model tv do you have?

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Louie, Technician