Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Ms, I have a 65HM167 TV. When I push the power button a blue

Customer Question

Hi Ms Wilson
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: I have a 65HM167 TV. When I push the power button a blue light shows for 10 sec and then a yellow light blinks 15 times and the tv restarts and repeat the cycle. There is no picture or sound. I can hear when the tv turns on and when it switches. I have put in a new lamp/bulb already but it did not change anything.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The tv does not show a picture so therefore I am not able to see the menu. Nor do I have the remote for the tv. Do I need the remote?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It happened months ago it took some time to get the money to buy the lamp. One day when we powered it on this is what happened.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Are you saying you replaced the lamp? when was that? how much did the lamp cost and where did you get it?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **