Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have model #TC-P50G15 PANOSONIC AND I NEED TO FIND

Customer Question

i have model #TC-P50G15 PANOSONIC AND I NEED TO FIND Panasonic TXNSC1DRUU (TNPA4782AF) SC Board
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 20098 MODEL TC-P50G15
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: THERE IS NO PITURE SHOWING
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: POWER GOES ON FANS GO ON
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Offhand that part is not available anywhere on the new or used market, it is simply not available. That said the only option is to send the SC board to have it repaired. There is a site at the link below that deals with repairing all of the major failures on this board, and their repair service is $95:

http://www.ptselectronicsinc.com/txnsc1druu-panasonic-sc-tnpa4782af/

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.