TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I JUST CHANGED THE MAIN BOARD. BAD IMAGE.i NEED TO DOWNLOAD

Customer Question
TEH FIRMWARE JA: What's the model...
i JUST CHANGED THE MAIN BOARD. BAD IMAGE.i NEED TO DOWNLOAD TEH FIRMWARE
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SERIAL nUMBER 4519-LE46C45-G201950 model LED46c45rq 2014
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the menue works. I only tried the HDMIs
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: for a while. I just purchased teh new main board
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: and installed it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/26/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will you be able to provide me with the firmware?

- What were the issues that prompted you to replace the main board?

In other words, what is the trouble you were having with old main board?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO signal on either HDMIs

OK, so old main board has no HDMI inputs work issue.

Can you elaborate 'bad-image' with bit details?

Also, what are the part number of old main board and new main board?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
alright, let's try again. both of the HDMI sources had stop working. after troubleshouting, I determined the board went bad. I have just received the new board that I ordered and the color balance is horrible. my HDMIs are working now. but I need Color Balance Table Update.

I understand, there are few different version of main board utilized in this one model so I need to know did you get identical main board as replacement that has same part number as of old main board?

Can you get me the part number off of label pasted on old and new main boards to compare?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is identical
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sir, All I need is a file
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
LED46c45RQ
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
serial # 4519-LE46C45-G201950

I'm sorry there is no firmware file available however, different version/ part number main board can cause this problem.

Since I haven't got boards part numbers for comparison so let me repost this question for other experts to have a look and hopefully some one will soon respond to assist you further.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK, 0617-ZQ006 5301
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OR, 46re01m3393lna35-g2

OK< working on it, give me 5 minutes.

46re01m3393lna35-g2 seems incorrect part number, please check last 2 digits that could be B2 or D2 etc instead of G2

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
G2

OK, I'm sorry I do not have info for G2 main board so let me repost this question for other experts to have a look and hopefully some one will soon respond to assist you further.

I'm opting out now to repost the question.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can I please get my $5 dollars back please
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you get something that is compatible
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Try this one 46RE01M3393LNA5-C4 RCA TV Module, main board, LD.M3393.B, LED46C45RQ
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is the new board
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Shahid try this one 46RE01M3393LNA5-C4 RCA TV Module, main board
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is what is on the new board

Please contact customer service for any billing issue as I have no info/ control over such matters.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You cannot find it for the new part either? 46RE01M3393LNA5-C4 RCA TV Module, main board
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you still there?

46RE01M3393LNA5-C4 is different version and will not work. These boards has builtin firmware that can't be updated and you would need to get 46re01m3393lna35-g2 main board that will work because the number is ***** to display panel/ screen utilized in TV and this is the reason you're getting bad colors.

Required 46re01m3393lna35-g2 is available at following supplier..

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/PROSCAN-46RE01M3393LNA35-G2-/32-31586

OR you may please search the part number for better price info to order it.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I sent you a new number C4
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
C4 instead of G2. I thought you received it

I got that number which is incompatible for G2 number main board.

I already mentioned/ explained it in my previous reply why the C4 main board isn't working properly in TV.

Did you get my previous reply or need any further assistance with this question?
Thanks.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician