TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Panasonic tc-p65st60 tv wont come on just clicks replaced

Customer Question
Panasonic tc-p65st60 tv wont...
Panasonic tc-p65st60 tv wont come on just clicks replaced power board did not change am thinking main board yes or no
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: TC-P65ST60 PLASM 3-D 60' PANASONIC BUILT JULY 2013
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV DOES NOT COME ON AT ALL JUST CLICKS IF TV IS ON OR OFF UNPLUG IT AND IT QUITS CLICKING BUT JUST BEFORE IT WENT OFF WE LOST OUR INTERNET THROUGH THE ETHERNET HOOKUP AND SWITCHED OVER TO WIFI AND IT WORKED BUT ETHERNET HOOKUP WILL NOT WORK I EVEN TRIED NEW CABLE NO LUCK
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: WE WERE WATCHING TV ON NETFLIX WHEN IT WENT OFF WE THOUGHT OUR INTERNET WENT DOWN BUT AFTER TRYING OTHER EQIUPMENT WITH THE INTERNET WE SAW IT WAS STILL UP JUST NOT ON OUR TV SO I CHECKED THE CORD TO THE TV AND REPLACED IT STILL NO TV SO I SWITCHED IT TO WIFI EVERYTHING SEEMED ALRIGHT WE FINISHED WATCHING TV THE NEXT MORNING THE KIDS WATCHED ABOUT A COUPLE OF HOURS OF NETFLIX WE SHUT IT OFF LATER THAT AFTERNOON WE TURNED TV ON AND NOTHING NO PICTURE NO SOUND JUST CLICKING LIKE TV IS TURNING OFF& ON CONTINUIOUSLY UNTIL YOU UNPLUG IT
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you are ready to proceed ?

Is the light blinking at the front ?

By the way , you were talking to a computer at the beginning so never mind the odd questions , its still learning

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no lights at all

O.k then no blink code will point to a defective main board beside those clues about the Ethernet failing and especially if you already replaced the power supply.

This board part number TXN/A1UFUUS can be found at the links below ;

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-A1UFUUS-Input-Signal-TNPH1045UD/dp/B019AFCYH2

Or this one ; https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-A1UFUUS-Input-Signal-TNPH1045UD/dp/B019AFCYH2

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.

Any questions on this ?
Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no charge) if you have other questions related to that

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician