TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Unpacked TV and trying to get it set up. Booklet does not

Customer Question
help. Only have one remote....
Unpacked TV and trying to get it set up. Booklet does not help. Only have one remote.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/22/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm at at the start screen and I'm lost

I'll be happy to guide you through.

Can you tell me exactly what you are seeing, and where you are stuck?

Do you have a home wifi network?
Cable or satellite?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have wifi. Here we go in on the screen.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you ther.

Yes, I was waiting for more of a reply from you.

Okay as part of the initial setup, it may prompt you to choose a language (english), and to run a channel scan or programing, you can skip past this if you are not going to be using an antenna.

Next it will want you to hook up to your home wifi network by choosing your network name from an on screen list, then it will ask you to use the on screen keyboard to type in your wifi password.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It doesn't ask me for anything. On the screen it has "here we go" start

Okay, so press the OK or ENTER button on your remote to begin the setup process.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll can get someone to come out tomorrow. Thanks anyway.

I can help you through this, but it may take some patience to get through all the steps.

We can talk by phone if that is easier for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Goodbye

If you want to stop for now that is fine too, you can follow up with me later if you change your mind.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, Installer