crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Can I get a replacement power cord for my tv? The current

Customer Question

can I get a replacement power cord for my tv? The current one isn't snugg into the tv and conseqently, the picture flickers and blanks out when I walk across the room?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: It is a TC-L42E1 I've had no other picture pdroblems5
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About two weeks. I removed and reinstalled the power cord at the tv and it impdroved but didn't cure the prolem.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 10 months ago.

Hi!

This power cord will fit your TV -- Click here: https://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Panasonic-TC-55LET64-TC-L42E60E-TC-L42EW60/dp/B00X5LZZ3S

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.