Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need help setting up tv?

Customer Question

I need help setting up tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

What is the model number off of the back of the TV that you're looking to setup please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Also, please describe what exact devices you're looking to connect to it (for example: Cable Box, DVD, etc.). I will also need the Brand and Model Numbers of these devices.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please review my reply and send one back so we can continue.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.