crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I have a pioneer elite Plasma TV (PRO-436PU) that is showing

Customer Question

I have a pioneer elite Plasma TV (PRO-436PU) that is showing the warning, "Starting up. Please wait." Just wondering what repair might cost and weighing the benefits of fixing a 10 year old TV.
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave,

I would never recommend fixing a 10 year old TV -- Parts for 10 year old TVs are scarce and cost more because of it. The cost of repair could be anywhere from $100-$500 depending on the actual issue but even if you replace the part/issue, since it is old, it could have another issue a day or two later. I would strongly suggest looking into a newer TV which comes with a 1 year warranty.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.