TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

No sync. No signal message on the TV. Hitachi Ultravision

Customer Question
No sync. No signal message...
No sync. No signal message on the TV.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Hitachi Ultravision Digital but I do not have exact model name. About 10 years old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Have not been able to try other inputs, not have easily available to connect.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Before I stopped using a couple of months ago... the picture was okay, but no sound on TV. No sound with (HDMI? - but not sure if has HDMI), but was sound with antenna. I read on internet about that symptom.. I tried some adjustments, not sure what, made it worse. No picture or sound.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How does the pricing work for advice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/16/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 1 year ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please, what is the TV now connecting to? The Antenna? A cable box?

Please let me know

Louie, Technician