TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Sharp aquos went black. It is the 70in hd model. I've had it

Customer Question
Sharp aquos went black. JA: Can...
Sharp aquos went black.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is the 70in hd model. I've had it for 18 months. The screen now is back on! I've been gone for two weeks so it had no use for that period.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It started yesterday. My other TV's are working fine.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/15/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

To begin with please can you get me the full model number found on the back of the set?

The set is 18mths old so I am guessing you have no warranty with the set other than the 12 months you got initially?

Anthony

You just reply here in the box below do not send emails or anything anywhere else we use this format here for comms

Anthony

Louie, Technician