TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I need our tv to be tuned for the ultimate visual reception!

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/15/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-I think you are talking about calibrating the tv picture settings? Is that correct?

-How long have you had the tv?

-Is there a specific problem with the picture? missing colors or ?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Are you having website difficulties that are preventing you from replying?

Appears the site sent you an automatic pop up for phone call service. This was not sent by me, and I am not available by phone. In the mean time we can continue our chat...

-How long have you had the tv?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a simple request that seemingly has been blown up to a major problem when all I neeed is for someone to come to the home and fine tune my tv!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Everybody out there is hiding behind the techi blind!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You all have my phone number.......call!

We do not set appointments and I do not make phone calls, but if you provide your zip code I can try to give you a list of local servicers that you can call to setup someone to come to your home.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Our zip code is 95030

Here's a few:

Blossom Hill TV

(###) ###-####/p>

McAlister Electronics(###) ###-####/p>

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Rating does not close the question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Thanks

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician