TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have A Samsung TV LN40A550N3F when came in it had a bad

Customer Question
power supply problem replaced two...
I have A Samsung TV LN40A550N3F when came in it had a bad power supply problem replaced two caps it came on showing a good picture and sound but I still have one problem when I bring up picture menu I can't select brightness. constrast, color, tint ect. the bar will shift to right side but won't go down to select another it just comes up saying picture opions. Thanks Larry
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have sprayed the connectors and reinserted them from the psu to main board, could this be a bad main board problem.
9/14/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 1 year ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Are you saying that if you selected brightness for example the brightness marker will move or do you mean you cant select these as they may be greyed out?just need some elaboration please?

Anthony

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They are not grayed out now but before I think there were 2 or three grayed out, the bar won't move down in the picture mode.but other modes it will move.

Are you in TV mode when doing this?try in TV mode not an INPUT mode let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I AM IN THE TV MODE AND I AM VIEWING A TV PROGRAM.

Does the controls work that way?

This is what I need to know now I am guessing its not but you are not clear so far, if you could just be very clear with your replies I can help you with this

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no when pressing sourch nothing changes, except saying there is no device connected.
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician