TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a JVC model LT-42pm30 I tried an antenna to see what

Customer Question
I have a JVC model...
I have a JVC model LT-42pm30 I tried an antenna to see what I could get over the air. Now I can't change back for cable as "tuner mode" is greyed out
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 6 - 8 years and it says LT-42PM30 ZQA
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV menu works but for some reason now Tuner mode is greyed out.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I changed to antenna just to see how many over the air channels I could receive. Not I can't change back for cable
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/14/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, If Tuner mode is greyed out, is the TV actually still set to the "TV Input" please? In other words, if you change the Input at all (for example to HDMI, or AV/Video), then you cannot make any changes to the tuner mode. Let me know.

Please review my reply to proceed.

No thanks. I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however. If you need assistance please reply back here to me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you going to call me?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I cancel and get a refund?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
U still there?
Louie, Technician