TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My samsung TV is two years old., when I turn it on it clicks

Customer Question
but nothing else happens. I...
My samsung TV is two years old., when I turn it on it clicks but nothing else happens. I called Best Buy where I bought it, they said if I did not have a Best Buy warranty there is nothing they can do for me. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get it checked out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

Sure, if you provide your zip code, please...

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
70037

You can try unplugging the tv power cord for 3 minutes, which may clear the issue. If not here is a comprehensive list of trusted servicers:

http://www.tvrepairpros.com/searchResults.php?state=&zip=70037&radius=50

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Rating does not close the question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Thanks

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician