Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How do I run Channel Auto Scan?

Customer Question

How do I run Channel Auto Scan?
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try this:

Press MENU.

Use the < and > buttons to select CHANNELS, then press ENTER.

Use the up-arrow, and/or down-arrow button, as needed, to highlight the option for

AUTO CHANNEL SEARCH

and press ENTER.

At this point, you have to select what means of getting channels you have, in your TV Hookup. Either

ANTENNA

or

CABLE

or

SATELLITE

(And if you select ANTENNA, that's it, but CABLE or SATELLITE requires a few more questions be answers.)

(The 'CABLE' option requires that you tell whether you have a cable box attached/added, or not. And if so, how it is connected to the TV. Let me know if you need any help with this.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.