TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The tv will not turn on. light comes on but blinks then

Customer Question
the tv will not turn...
the tv will not turn on. green light comes on but blinks then turns to red and blinks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-What is the model number of the tv? see sticker on back of tv

-When the red light blinks, look for a repeating pattern, for example 4 blinks pause 4 blinks pause 4 blinks pause.... What is your blink pattern/count?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I closed out of this service before committing to your response. Please refund my payment, less the original $3, because you cannot help me with this. I will appreciate a quick response to this request. Thank you

Not sure why you think I cannot help you with this. I certainly can. I have been waiting for your reply with the information needed:

Louie, Technician