TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I cant get my tv to download amazon streaming. I have amazon

Customer Question
I cant get my tv...
I cant get my tv to download amazon streaming. I have amazon prime thanks
my cable company was just here I am connected to the internet on all my other divises but visio tv doesn't seem to be able to thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my serial number is *****
Laqknrbp(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my computer isnt in the same room as the TV so if the instructions are complicated I'll need to be on the phone
9/10/2016
TV Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. can you tell me please the brand and model of your tv?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
visio e 420i-ao

I'm sorry but I see that you requested a phone call. As I am not in a position to call right now, I am going to opt out so that another expert can assist you.

Please click below to access the user manual for your TV so you can peruse it while you wait for another expert to pick up the request. Thank you for your patience.

https://www.encompassparts.com/shop/model_research_docs/?file=/VIZ/om/E420IA0.pdf

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out, Cindy.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want to pay any more money please send me back to the other person

The "other person" opted out of the question as she was not capable of helping you on this.

There is no need to pay more, and we can continue in the chat here. The phone call offer was sent based on your earlier request, and is entirely optional.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this is all very confusing. can you help me now

Yes, I am trying to, but please give me a few moments to send a detailed response.

First, is your tv connected to the home wifi network already?
If so, are you able to access any other apps, such as netflix for example?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the cable guy did this today

So are other apps working on the tv currently?
Are you getting any error messages?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have to go back from theroom with the computer to the tv room to check

No problem, try to open other apps to see if they will work.

Then I need to know if you are actually able to see a prime app showing in the tv app list or if there is not one there at all.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you tube worked and so did yahoo weatherthere is an amazon app but it doesn't seem to launch when I press the button
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK, it is working. do I get a refund of some of the $23.00 I paid.

So amazon is working now? Or just the other apps are working now?

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.

.

Do you need more help with this, Cindy?

Nathan, Installer