TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Remote will not turn on tv

Customer Question
Remote will not turn...
Remote will not turn on tv
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/9/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

- Does power light on TV lit or blink?

- Can you operate the TV through control buttons on TV itself?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
power light does not blink , but it is lit. Can not find power buttons. There are symbols for power , channel up or down, volume, but they are not lit and nothing happens when I touch them. I can send photo of tv if it will help
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you there

Sure, please provide me picture that will help a lot.

Thanks for the picture, what happens if touch power symbol/ button on TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you think you can helpme

I can help you to sort out/ diagnose the issue and if it is hardware related then you would need to replace parts in TV to fix the problem.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Oops, I did not see your response. Nothing happens when I touch power symbol. It is not a button, looks like it is only a light. I believe it is blue if the tv is on.

OK, how long TV was left disconnected from electric power line? 10 minutes or less?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
About 20 minutes

OK, please check side panel of TV for set of control buttons like power, Ch up/down and Vol up/down etc.

Press power button to see if it turns On the TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There are no control buttons on this tv. Checked top bottom sides front and back. Also, when I touch the icon/ symbol/light nothing happens.

This is odd, every TV has control buttons.

Can you please find a sticker might be pasted on side panel of TV that contains model number info to see what type of this TV is and where are the control buttons on it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
H
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Any idea what is causing this

Let me check the pictures please..

Wall mount is precisely covering model number label pasted on back cover of TV.

Do you still have TV manual around that would have model number info on it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cannot find manual. If I get someone to help me dismount the tv so I can see the model number, will I be charged again, if I contact you again, because I am quite dissatisfied right now.

This is one time charge for this question and wont be charged if contact again with TV model number info at later time.

Question is open for you to reply back with TV model number info which is very important info to get related manuals for troubleshooting purpose.

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, thank you. How do I contact you when I get the model number? And how do I log out? And how much am I charged so far?

Please bookmark this page link or save the page URL to open it up at later time or click on link in email notification sent to your email box from JustAnswer.com to open this chat thread to post the TV model number info to continue.

Please contact customer service at given link/ number for money matters as I have no control over such things.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Now. Do I just log out to end this for the time being?

Yes, simply close the question page to end this session.

Louie, Technician