TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have recently purchased a sharp 55" 4k smart tv. I am

Customer Question
connected to wifi but none...
I have recently purchased a sharp 55" 4k smart tv. I am connected to wifi but none of the apps are working. What is wrong?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
9/9/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. In order to assist you, I need to ask for more info.

1)What is the model number off the back of the set?

2) Have you been to use the apps at all?

3) What exactly do you see on the screen when you try to access the apps?

Please elaborate and we can proceed.

Just wondering if you needed assistance with the question you posted?

I'm sorry, I cannot take a phone call. That offer is not sent by me, but rather by the site. Another Expert may accept it however. If you need further assistance please reply back here to me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will i recieve a phone call? If not then please do not charge my credit card
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just saw your message. My computer is in another room than where the TV is. I do not think it could be beneficial if i cant walk through the steps and message at the same time. Will i be charged
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well. Just let me know either way.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Nathan yes I would like a phone call if you can help

Yes certainly I would be happy to, I did send a call offer if you can click on that, and then can send me your number to get us started.

Duane, I'm still waiting on you to accept the phone support offer I sent.

It is not possible for me to call you until you accept that, and then send me your contact info (a number where I may reach you)

Do you still need help with this, Duane?

Louie, Technician